How to lodge a Grievance?
People are coming from far-flung villages and it is costly to submit petitions to the authorities on their issues. Currently 7 to 10 days is wasted time to send the petition filed by the petitioner to the officer who has to resolve it. It takes 3 to 6 months for them to resolve the respective applications. Petitioners repeatedly roam around government offices.
Govt. The Chief Minister directed to take special care to design this software. Through this software the problems of the people are solved in a timely manner and the responsibility of the government officials over the public problems is increased.
For the first time in the history of the state, a public problem solving platform ‘Spandana’ has been set up, an online computerization of applications received from the public, connecting state level to zonal level authorities. The specialty of this is to know the details of the application coming from the people, their status and resolution details through short messages and online. A call center has been set up to audit the resolved applications. Another specialty is the development of this website in Telugu.
- On any day, the official at the state / district / zonal level receives the petitioner’s application and sends it to the settlement officer who gives the applicant an official receipt with the details.
- After the petitioner submits the application the application is scanned as it is and sent to the officer to be resolved online.
- Each issue is timed with a specific time limit for resolution.
- Citizen can log in through the portal for you online and send their problem to the officer himself. The Andhra Pradesh government has implemented this policy for the first time.
- If the problem is not resolved by the officer within the specified time frame, it will be sent to the higher level officer for resolution immediately after the stipulated deadline.
- Through the application number in the receipt, the applicant can call the call center toll free number 1100 / 1800-425-4440 to know the status of his application i.e. the action taken by the authorities on his application.
Director ESD (Meeseva)
D.No. 48-9-2/1, Vishnu Nagar,
Gunadala, Vijayawada -4.
Location : Vijayawada | City : Vijayawada | PIN Code : 522004
Phone : +91-7032642837 | Mobile : +91-7032642836 | Email : helpmeekosam-ap[at]nic[dot]in