Every nature lover’s dream come true, Amalapuram is blessed with lush fields, coconut groves, green palms and is criss – crossed by small canals. This picturesque village 65 Km from Kakinada via Yanam, offers easy access to other places of tourist interest such as Vigneswara temple at Ainavilli, Vireswara temple at Muramalla, Uma Koppulingeswara Swamy temple at Palivela, Sri Skhana Mukteswara Swami temple at Mukteswaram, Allavaram beach and Aduru a Buddhist site.
Amalapuram is the divisional head quarters of Amalapuram Revenue Division. R.D.O’s office building at Amalapuram is unique in its kind, constructed in the model of Parliament, as an office complex, duly providing accommodation to R.D.O office as well as to other offices. This building stands as prime attraction to tourists, situated along canal side besides N.T.R Marg of Amalapuram. there stands the R.D.O’s office building. The uniqueness of this building is its resemblance to the Indian Parliament. It is an office complex, duly providing accommodation to R.D.O office as well as to other offices. This building stands as prime attraction to tourists.
Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swami Devastanam is a famous temple in Amalapuram town.
- Mukkoti Ekadasi (Vykunta Dwara Darsanam).
- Swamyvari Kalyanam on every Chaitrasudda Dasami.
- Theertam & Radotsavam on every Chaitrasudda Ekadasi.
- Sri Krishna Janmasthami.
Guest Houses available are
- New Cotton Guest House in Amalapuram, Controlled by Panchayatraj Department, Amalapuram. Phone: 08856-231442.
- Panchyatraj Guest House in Amalapuram controlled by Panchayatraj Department, Amalapuram. Contact: 08856-231442
Executive Officer (Grade-1)
Sri Venkateswara Swamy Devastanam
Amalapuram Town & Mandal,
East Godavari District,
Pin- 533 201
Ph: 08856- 231206