Shri YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Hon’ble Chief Minsister of Andhra Pradesh has come up with an elaborate model of governance comprised of welfare schemes which are based on Navaratnalu.
The nine Navratna Welfare Schemes are:
1. YSR Raithu Bharosa
- Every farmer to be provided Rs 50000 financial assistance. For crop sowing farmers to get Rs 12500 during May itself.
- Farmers need not worry about crop insurance. Government to pay crop insurance premium on behalf of farmers.
- Interest free Crop loans to be provided to farmers.
- Free bore-wells to be provided to farmers.
- 9 hours Free electricity during day time for agriculture purpose.
- Aqua culture farmers to get electricity @ Rs 1.50 per unit.
- Rs 3000 crores corpus fund allotted to prices stabilisation. Rates to be declared before crop sowing. Farmers to be assured Minimum support price.
- Rs 4000 crores allotted for Natural disaster Relief fund.
- Every constituency to be provided with cold storages, go-downs. Food processing units to be established where necessary.
- Cooperative sector will be revived during the first year. Every dairy farmer who participates in a cooperative dairy from the second year onwards gets Rs. 4 bonus per liter.
- Toll Tax and Road Tax to be waived off for Agriculture Tractors.
- Rs 7 Lakh YSR Bhima to be provided to the family of farmer for accidental death or suicide. Act will be passed in the assembly to ensure amount does not land into the hands of loaner and government will stand by the deceased farmer family.
2. Fee reimbursement, Youth Employment & Job Creation
- Education expenditure will be borne for poor.
- Rs. 20,000 per student per annum to be provided in addition to fees reimbursement, boarding and lodging.
- YSR Aarogyasri cover for all categories with annual income less than Rs. 5 lakh.
- Aarogyasri applicable for all medical expenses above Rs. 1000/-.
- Free medical treatment through Aarogyasri.
- Aarogyasri treatment applicable through out country.
- All diseases and operations to be covered under Aarogyasri.
- Financial assistance to the family of person during rest after operation or medical treatment.
- Rs. 10,000/- pension per month to be provided to the persons suffering with Kidney, Thalassemia and perineal diseases.
- All government hospitals to modernized in two years at par with corporate hospitals for better Aarogyasri treatment. Photo of the government hospitals would be displayed. As per requirement the number of Doctors would be increased.
4. YSR Jalayagnam
- Jalayagnam dream projects of late Dr YSR to be completed.
- Polavaram, Poolasubbayya, Veligonda and other projects to be completed in war footing basis.
- Safe water for drinking and water for cultivation to be provided. Ponds to be modernized to improve water tables.
5. Ban on Alcohol
- Liquor is one of the main reason for dispute in families.
- Human relations are collapsing.
- Ban on Alcohol will be implemented in three stages. Alcohol use to be limited to 5 star hotels.
6. Amma Vodi
- Mothers of poor families need not worry about children education.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 15,000/- given to mothers for children education.
7. YSR Asara, YSR Cheyuta
- Loans of Women Cooperative Societies would be paid to them directly in four installments.
- 0% interest loans will be issued to the women and the interest will be borne by the government to the bankers.
- YSR Chevuta to be provided to BC, SC, ST, Minority women.
- Present Corporations system will be revamped and transparent system would be put in place.
- Rs. 75000 to be granted after first year to women above 45 years age of BC, SC,ST and minorities through various corporations as YSR Chevuta.
8. Housing for all poor
- Housing for all home less poor families irrespective of parties, cast, religion, category.
- 25 lakhs houses to be constructed in 5 years.
- House sites to be provided to house less poor people along with registration and construction.
- Registration to be done in the name of female persons in the house at time of hand over.
- Tie-up with banks for loans @ 25 paise against the newly constructed house.
9. Pensions – Enhancement
- Pension age limit to be decreased to 60 from 65 years.
- Senior citizen pension to be gradually increased to Rs. 3000/-.
- Rs. 3000/- pensions for Differently abled persons.